Apply to Living Water
Are you ready to begin the adventure of a Christ centred education?
Here is how the process works.
- Call the school and speak with Carrie the enrolment director
- Arrange a tour of the school where you will learn about our programs, the values and priorities of the school, and get a feeling for the place. It is a wonderful place for students to be.
- If the school seems like a fit for your child, Carrie will give you the application forms.
- Once the completed application forms and report cards are at the office, Carrie will arrange an interview with the principal.
- When enrolment is confirmed, you will get all the information you need to be prepared for the start of the school year including calendars, class supply lists, and uniform info.
Enrolment inquiries: email@example.com
Living Waters is a level 1 accredited Independent school and receives some funding from government grants. The rest of the cost of providing a quality education comes from tuition. Tuition is essential to provide the resources to operate the school. Without tuition we could not function.
There are tuition reductions for each student after the first. There is no tuition charged for the 5th + child. In addition, there is tuition assistance available for families who cannot afford the fees. An application for tuition assistance is required. Inquire at the office.