Apply to Living Waters
Are you ready to begin the adventure of a Christ centred education?
Here is how the process works.
- Call the school and speak with Carrie the enrolment director
- Arrange a tour of the school where you will learn about our programs, the values and priorities of the school, and get a feeling for the school. It is a wonderful place for students to be.
- If the school seems like a fit for your child, Carrie will give you the application forms.
- Once the completed application forms and report cards are at the office, Carrie will arrange an interview with the principal.
- When enrolment is confirmed, you will get all the information you need to be prepared for the start of the school year including calendars, class supply lists, and uniform info.
Enrolment inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition – We are affordable
Living Waters is a level 2 accredited Independent school and receives some funding from government grants. The rest of the cost of providing a quality education comes from tuition. Without tuition we could not function.
There are tuition reductions for each student after the first. There is no tuition charged for the 5th + child. In addition, there is tuition assistance available for families who cannot afford the fees. An application for tuition assistance is required. Inquire at the office.
How much does it cost? A family with three students would pay about $3,597 per student. That’s less than $20 per school day for each student!
Tuition cost per student per month*
1 student 362.17
2 students 334.59
3 students 299.72
4 students 263.04
- based on 12 months